Supervision and reflective practice
A one-day workshop
Thursday 29th March 9.30am-4pm
The Wyvern Club, Mountfields Rd, Taunton TA1 3BJ
This fourth workshop in the RCPA/Research in Practice for Adults series looks at the evidence and practice regarding Supervision and reflective practice
The CQC emphasises that effective leadership and management are the cornerstone of good quality care. Supervision and reflective practice are therefore fundamental in how we lead, manage and support our staff.
Aimed at managers, this workshop will;
- Ensure that all functions of supervision are understood and applied in practice
- Outline why reflective practice is important and its relevance in adult social care.
- Take a critically reflective approach to supervision.
- Negotiate supervision contracts
- Identify strategies to support supervisees with additional needs
- Review own action plan to promote effective use of supervision
RiPfA have over 10 years’ experience of bringing together academic research, practice expertise and the experiences of people accessing services to enable professionals across the sector to make evidence-informed decisions about the design and delivery of Adults’ Services.
Our partnership enables RCPA members to access this seminar at a significantly reduced rate compared to the standard market value. You are urged to book early to avoid disappointment. DEADLINE Wednesday 28th February.
(Please note cancellations received after 28th February will be payable in full)
To book your place on this highly informative workshop simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01823 351630
The cost for RCPA Members is £65; non-members £85; payable by invoice in advance of the day.