• Facilitate access to a range of business support, resources and advice
• Host opportunities for Directors/CEO’s/owners to collaborate and exchange experiences and skills
• Provide opportunities for members to meet, collaborate and lobby lead stakeholders in the sector; e.g. Somerset County Council, Somerset CCG, NHS Trusts, CQC.
• Represent the sector in joint planning, consultations and service development initiatives, gathering views and experience from members and providing feedback on outcomes of input.
• Identify and share with key stakeholders, research and models of good practice.
• Deliver a programme of seminars, training and conferences for members to support the development of good practice, research and evidence based services
• Facilitate access to resources and advice on developing good practice, compliance and regulatory obligations.
• Host opportunities for senior staff to support the sharing of experiences, good practice and identification of key issues relating to service development and delivery.
Members Access to the RCPA Website
The members’ area allows our members to collaborate and help each other, with access to our members-only forum
Regular Monthly e-Newsletters
Members receive a monthly newsletter featuring timely updates, the latest news on developments in the South West, training and event opportunities.
Get Your Questions Answered
We’re just a phone call or email away. RCPA is also able to offer a reduced consultancy rate to members who require sustained and in-depth guidance.
Exposure & Representation
Making YourVoice Heard
RCPA has strong links with local decision-makers, enabling its members to have their say on local policies for care provision in the area.
More Exposure for Your Business
Members receive an entry in the RCPA’s online directory with contact details for the care home or business, accessible by the public
Valuable Networking Events
The RCPA facilitate a number of networking sessions, held on a regular basis at different venues around the county.
Exclusive Services & Discounts
Discounted DBS Checking Service
RCPA acts as a DBS umbrella service. Members benefit from a reduced admin cost in processing their DBS checks.
Guidance on Topical Issues
Regular guidance exclusively available to members eg. pandemic planning, spot purchase pricing tools etc.
Discounted Annual Seminar Tickets
A wide variety of trade-stands and extremely informative and inspiring presentations from from some of the countries leading social care experts.